It has been awhile... (update)
Most important thing! As part of an ACLU benefits compilation entitled "This machine confuses fascists" put together by @ihcilon on twitter, I submitted a song from an album that won't be out for a few releases from now, as it fit the theme perfect in my opinion. A bit of a rough mix due to combo of deadlines and still practising this 'improve vocals' game.
My song/link to compilation.
Additionally, a sort of collaboration with the noise/dark ambient musician Cum Gutter is going on behind the scenes at moment as part of a Giallo (italian thriller movies) inspired harsh noise release they are doing. They asked if I'd send them some arpeggios and such, intrigued to see what they do with both theme and the fact I like their output, I happily obliged.
Cheekily, after sending them off I asked if they'd mind me using them to write my own short release with as the end result of their distortion and noise meddling will certainly make obvious differences between their release and my synthpoppy music and currently odd lyrical themes I have going on with them.
Am still working on the album Quirk, just rewriting lyrics/singing practice, in addition to finally getting on with the Coven Solo EP, new Crawlform material and a release of short songs about my mice.
Other positives, though recent month of medication has been held up, the combo of medications I am on for my arthritis has led to me being able to play guitar again, at a slightly reduced (from my normal 'rough' level) ability of play, but good enough for the punky, grungey, whatever it is I am capable of... Expect more from this eventually... Still no idea of name to release under or if it'll ever lead to me trying to take such live in future ?
I'll end with two things.
Firstly, though not the biggest secret in the world, finally happy enough with direction it has been going in to 'out' myself as also being the person behind harsh electronic, industrial noise, gabba/aggrotech project Kerc Church.
If more extreme BPMs and harder, horror influenced (both fictional and reality) content is your deal, have a listen, maybe enjoy.
Secondly, first of my email subscription posts is going out today, which includes exclusive download of some ancient first forays into electronic music done on a friends pc in the early 00's, as Your PC Will Kill You.
If you want to join the highly irregular updates, I promise not to spam inbox too regular unless extremely interesting things occur. Most likely an email every few months.
The link to subscribe is here; Join My Email List! Occasional exclusives/early previews!

