Freeform/stream of conscious rant - 14 march 2019
Can we just burn it all down?
I want to have faith in human behaviour,
Yet so often we trust in self created saviours,
Intentions unknown through word obfuscation, and using our dreams as weapons of manipulation.
I want to have faith in human behaviour,
Yet so often we trust in self created saviours,
Intentions unknown through word obfuscation, and using our dreams as weapons of manipulation.
Desires start the fire, point at enemies on higher, they'll pretend they're on your side whilst the cashflow pays their tithes,
They say "I'm a worker just like you" as they pay their mansions mortgage, but its an insidious truth they are just using you.
They say "I'm a worker just like you" as they pay their mansions mortgage, but its an insidious truth they are just using you.
I want to bury my head, i want to get away.
Only outcasts seem to see the path with two sides divided growing, carrion birds lick beaks with eager eyes, hungrily crowing.
I amongst others, those with no side to call our own. Hover in this void of potential, ruinous and dark. Voices hushed by tidal waves of screams that they are right, not seeing how they are directed by the heirarchies just out of sight.
Only outcasts seem to see the path with two sides divided growing, carrion birds lick beaks with eager eyes, hungrily crowing.
I amongst others, those with no side to call our own. Hover in this void of potential, ruinous and dark. Voices hushed by tidal waves of screams that they are right, not seeing how they are directed by the heirarchies just out of sight.
I'm waiting for the chaos to settle, to know how much damage the storm will cause... It's hard to gauge from this lonely place, how much will affect based on attraction or race, or how disabilities and non-conforming our state, become like past tragedies.
Symbols worn or papers request, how violent may become this mess.
Symbols worn or papers request, how violent may become this mess.
I could be self victimized or worrying about what ifs and i, could be pessimistically stuck, obsessing on the crimes of past times.
But these cycles seem to happen and i really wish they weren't, seeming to start up whilst I'm alive.
But these cycles seem to happen and i really wish they weren't, seeming to start up whilst I'm alive.
Can we just burn it all down?
Start our own fires before the burnings.
In ancient times of those we'd be called witches, we are constantly aware.
Anytime public opinion can be so easily swayed, and trouble on the horizon makes fingers point their blame, those of us who'd be called witches sense the flames.
Anytime public opinion can be so easily swayed, and trouble on the horizon makes fingers point their blame, those of us who'd be called witches sense the flames.
In modern times of social media and newspapers sewing fear, its getting kind of clearer to those of us outside traditional lines.
Something evil could happen, but we cannot yet discern, exactly how wide will they target or how harsh they'll cast us down.
Something evil could happen, but we cannot yet discern, exactly how wide will they target or how harsh they'll cast us down.
At least if we start the flames, burn it all cleanse it away.
Less worry about equality or human rights removed.
If all is just to ashes and no more panicked masses, maybe nature can reclaim whats left and some innocence be sown.
Less worry about equality or human rights removed.
If all is just to ashes and no more panicked masses, maybe nature can reclaim whats left and some innocence be sown.
Freeform/stream of conscious rant - 14 march 2019
