Hid away during summer

I have been hiding out throughout summer...
During this break, I started up yet another music project, one of positivity and calm.
Your Solar Guide is 90s ambient inspired electronic music, that was started out with intent of having text to speech positive affirmations through-out all the tracks, possibly spoken word as I went along. Yet the three later releases all became relaxing (I hope!) instrumentals.

On a slightly downward note my arthritis is affecting use of my left hands index finger (fretting hand for guitar). I am currently changing medication to one that may help more than the one that I am currently on, but only time will tell, I do have some better days than others and am trying to record when able.
On bad days when the reduction in range of motion, with pain and inflammation being unpleasant.
I have taken to trying to work around this by strapping up the index finger so as to not accidentally use it (in short, ouch) and attempting to train to improve the three unaffected fingers more, and try improving the range of their stretch and working out what chords are currently beyond me. Is a very interesting exercise (minus pain) and I recommend guitarists that are unaffected buy such issue try strapping up/not using their fretting hand index finger and seeing how it affects their playing and how the fingers flow from note to note in a different way than usual?

Back to positives! Starting to get on with some remixes and collaborations as well as writing the first review I've done in an age...

Flavolous is good stuff, check him out! - Review on Scarecrow Musings

Popular Posts