As much as I feel I haven't been as active as I could have been...
Since april, had a few bursts of activity but overall, its small workings, none of the more (in my opinion) works that require certain levels of time and devotion have been completed.
Still need to get some headway completed for @BlackBoxRecordings.
Also, I am terribly behind on some reviews I said I'd do. One musician having released 3-4 more works since sending me what they originally had.
Have started working on a series of pen drawings to capture the moments of erratic thoughts and how they feel like dashes and interconnecting information, often with unlinked thoughts caught between. As well as sketching practice for some illustrative work revolving around chess pieces.
Musically there have been several releases via Jessica Grant (Planning Ahead, Hopesink, LOss, Dwelling on names and future aims, For Once...) and Power Cord (Deep Dream Drones, Delete keyword 'Life', On the Sea of the Self) via Bandcamp, of which I hope to get some visuals to match to upload to media streaming sites over the closing part of this year.
Links to music below;
https://jessicagrant.bandcamp.com
https://powercord.bandcamp.com
Be well!
Yours, Jess.
(Something of note to those I've known a while. Due to some personal situations and growth (I guess) I have ceased using Jessica Pink as a name online. Instead using my real name of Jessica Grant.
Only site I use that hasn't been updated may be some old YouTube accounts and my soundcloud as although user name has been changed accordingly, for the sake of the Urls that are out there it seems best to leave the url on soundcloud as jessica pink.)
Also, I am terribly behind on some reviews I said I'd do. One musician having released 3-4 more works since sending me what they originally had.
Have started working on a series of pen drawings to capture the moments of erratic thoughts and how they feel like dashes and interconnecting information, often with unlinked thoughts caught between. As well as sketching practice for some illustrative work revolving around chess pieces.
Musically there have been several releases via Jessica Grant (Planning Ahead, Hopesink, LOss, Dwelling on names and future aims, For Once...) and Power Cord (Deep Dream Drones, Delete keyword 'Life', On the Sea of the Self) via Bandcamp, of which I hope to get some visuals to match to upload to media streaming sites over the closing part of this year.
Links to music below;
https://jessicagrant.bandcamp.com
https://powercord.bandcamp.com
Be well!
Yours, Jess.
(Something of note to those I've known a while. Due to some personal situations and growth (I guess) I have ceased using Jessica Pink as a name online. Instead using my real name of Jessica Grant.
Only site I use that hasn't been updated may be some old YouTube accounts and my soundcloud as although user name has been changed accordingly, for the sake of the Urls that are out there it seems best to leave the url on soundcloud as jessica pink.)
